It's Business Time is a two-day conference for educators and those with a passion for enterprise.
A unique opportunity for professional development:
- Network with your peers
- Hear inspirational talks from successful entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Attend interactive workshops with industry pros
"It was really inspiring, I can't wait to get back to the classroom"
"Best PD I have attended in Business"
Announced 2017 Speakers List
This year we're excited to have along a range of incredible entrepreneurs and business leaders from game changing organisations. More speakers and further details to be announced!
- Sir Richard Taylor - WETA Workshop (Subject to travel)
- Adam McConnochie - Project Manager | ASEAN Young Business Leaders Initiative, Asia NZ Foundation
- Barnaby Marshall - Co-founder & Business Director | I Love Ugly
- Gabe Davidson - Co-founder | Wellington Chocolate Factory
- Lisa King - Co-founder | Eat My Lunch
- Nigel Little - Group GM Global Foodservice Platform | Fonterra
- Sam Stubbs - Founder & CEO | Simplicity
- Sian Simpson - Director of Community | Kiwi Landing Pad
- Pukeko Pictures
7th December - 8th December | 9.30am - 4.30pm | $75pp (incl GST)
Teachers and Education Specialists can attend the full It's Business Time Conference for the exclusive rate of $75pp.
International educators contact us for ticket inquiries.
Friday 8th December | 9.00am - 4.00pm | $250pp (incl GST)
This year we're opening day two of the It's Business Time Conference to the corporate community.
Celebrate our students business successes prior at The Lion Foundation Young Enterprise Scheme National Awards on the 6th of December. More information and tickets for the event can be found here.
Proudly supported by: