5th December - 6th December 9.30 - 4.30 pm $120pp (excl GST).
It’s Business Time (IBT) is a 2-day conference showcasing NZ business stories, curated specifically to complement the current curriculum. IBT is designed to help educators foster enterprising people by sharing and developing best practice in integrating enterprise and financial education into their curriculum.
The IBT programme is designed so that individuals can choose from a selection of speakers and workshops that best suit their interests so that every attendee can maximise the outcomes of the conference. Speakers will be announced soon so watch this space.
Come along, learn, network and get inspired.
Purchase your ticket now and be in to win one of two early bird prizes - winners get their money back on the ticket price!
We have some amazing guest speakers joining us at IBT to share their knowledge and insights from their respective fields:
- Tim Norton, Founder & CEO at 90 Seconds
- Rachel Taulelei, CEO at KONO NZ LP
- Seeby Woodhouse, Founder of Orcon & CEO at Voyager Internet
- Brooke Roberts, Co-Founder and CEO at Sharesies
- Mimi Gilmour Buckley, Creative & Boss Lady at Burger Burger
- Tim Pointer, Co-Founder and CEO at Uprise Digital
More speakers to be announced soon. Watch this space!