We can't wait for you to join us for a night of celebration, stories and inspiration from some of NZ's most outstanding business leaders.
Our 2020 Laureates are..
- Brendan Lindsay - Food Storage
- James Henry Whittaker - Confectionary
- John Ryder & Kevin Hickman - Care & Health Services
- Pāora Te Poa Karoro Morgan (Paul Morgan) - Māori Enterprise
- Peri Drysdale - Fashion & Manufacturing
- Sir Ken Stevens - Systems Innovation
- Sir Robert Anderson - Commercial Enterprise
- Tracy Thomas Gough - Engineering Services
We will be celebrating these businessmen and women for their contributions to NZ Inc. and the wider community on Thursday 25th March 2021 at the Cordis in Auckland.
Held in the Great Room of the Cordis Hotel, the Gala Evening will feature abundant networking opportunities with guests treated to drinks on arrival and throughout the evening with wines from Dancing Water, a delicious 3-course seated dinner, awards ceremony and celebrations continuing throughout the evening.
Dress Code is for this event is Black Tie.
For more information about the New Zealand Business Hall of Fame head over to www.businesshalloffame.co.nz.