Five short activities that help Year 7-8 students improve their financial literacy and maths skills. Excellent for group work, independent learning or extension.
This resource is currently being updated ready for the start of term - broken links fixed and updated content. You can download now but please check you have the latest version before using it in the classroom.
Through Budgeting Fun, students will
- Examine the financial implications of common scenarios
- Learn about the costs involved in a range of family activities
This resource links to the Mathematics and Statistics and Social Sciences curricula, and helps students to develop their financial capability skills.
Budgeting FunDownload overview
- Activity: Monday At the Movies
- Activity: Tuesday At the Theme Park
- Activity: Wednesday At the Aquatic Centre
- Activity: Thursday At the Zoo
- Activity: Friday At the Museum
- Answer Sheet