Young Enterprise is excited to support New Zealand rangatahi with the He kai kei aku ringa Business Challenge. He Kai Kei Aku Ringa supports promising economic development initiatives by, for and with Māori. Students will develop work-ready skills, learn about enterprise and business, and connect with local Māori entrepreneurs who are sharing their talents and skills across Aotearoa and the world.
At a He kai kei aku ringa Business Challenge students:
- develop work-ready skills
- learn about enterprise and business
- connect with local Māori entrepreneurs
- develop entrepreneurial skills and attitudes
- connect with their local business community
He Kai Kei Aku Ringa Rangatahi Business ChallengeDownload overview
"It was cool hearing how a lot of Māori business people found something they loved and decided to make it their life"