This resource helps teachers deliver the Financial Capability Unit Standard 28098 ‘Evaluate options to increase personal income’ (Level 3, 3 Credits). Students will learn about a range of options for increasing income, both earned and unearned. You will learn about the positive and negative aspects and how to compare each option.
Financial Capability is a core generic domain on the New Zealand Qualifications Framework. This unit of work also has links to the Social Sciences and Mathematics and Statistics learning areas.
Click here for an Interactive Financial Capability US Matrix
To Evaluate Personal Income: US 28098Download overview
Students taking part will
- Investigate various options for increasing personal income
- Investigate the potential positive and negative effects of increasing personal income
- Complete a practice activity (scenario)
- Complete a practice assessment
For access to the detailed Teaching Guide and Student Assessment for this Unit Standard, please contact us via email at: email@example.com
- Using Financial Capability Unit Standards
- Activity: 28098 Interactive Workbook
- Helpful information